Cape Peninsula 3 day self cycle tour
Pedal at relaxed pace along the Cape Peninsula with its’ spectacular coastal views. You’ll spend evenings in secluded farm house cottages & beach cottages, braai under the stars, experience local Xhosa Culture and appreciate the area’s natural beauty.
Spend three days cycling at a leisurely pace around the Cape Peninsula. While we transfer your luggage and take the hassle out of a great cycling holiday experience, you can enjoy the picturesque town of Kalk Bay, penguins, and more.
From Cape Town Train station, guests can take the train to the historical town of Muizenberg, where they will be met by AWOL Tours representatives who will provide guests with bicycles, helmets, a full safety briefing and maps.
If you are wanting to do less mileage, you can extend your stay and spend another night at the Cape Point Cottages. Or continue cycling through Scarborough and Misty Cliffs along spectacular coastal scenery into Kommetjie. Guests spend the night in a Beach House, which has its own private path onto one of the longest beaches in the Cape.
You have the option of completing the cycle tour in Hout Bay or possibly continuing all the way into the city where you will be met by your AWOL representative and your luggage.
The Tour price is from R 2,200 **valid from 1st Nov 2016 to 31st Oct 2017** per person, per day (min 2 guests and max 10). Included in the price is the following:
- Bicycle rental, helmets, pannier bags and bicycle tools
- Maps & Route notes
- Back up vehicle support in case of emergency
- Transfers of luggage to and from accommodation
- Storage of luggage
- Secluded guest house accommodation in quaint farm cottages in private farm at Cape Point
- Unique beach accommodation in chic 5 star Beach House
- Breakfast and Dinner (self-catering baskets supplied)
- Guided bicycle township experience
- Train ticket to Muizenberg
- Items of a personal nature
Customised trips with flexible itineraries can be arranged. Enquire about rates for group bookings.