There are so many Cape Town experiences on offer it is sometimes hard to find the one that will suit your available time frame and personal interests. Below are 10 good (and an 11th excellent one) reasons for booking the Cape Town City Cycle Tour with AWOL Tours.
- This tour is great way to kick the jet lag and work out the flight kinks after a long haul flight; we suggest booking it as close to your arrival as possible for the best benefits, you’ll end the tour feeling like local and energised for your adventures ahead.
- Most hotels in Cape Town only allow you to check in from 2pm only. If you arrive early make your way to the V&A Waterfront Clock Tower and join the 10:00 am scheduled daily departure city cycle tour; we will safely store your luggage while you experience Cape Town. Alternatively if you arrive after 10 am, we also have a 3 pm tour available (in summer months) and a private tour option.
- This is an ideal option for guests who have a limited time in Cape Town and want to make the most of their stay; this tour is everything Cape Town in 3 hours and on a bicycle no time is lost stuck in traffic!
- You’ll get an excellent orientation of the city and your AWOL Guide will be more that happy to share some good ideas from restaurants to adventure recommendations.
- When booking this tour our guests receive a 10% discount on the half day Stellenbosch tour, this is an ideal package for backpackers and single travellers looking to join another small group experience in the Cape winelands. (We also have private full day and half day Winelands tours available)
- We have no minimum number, we don’t require maximum 2 or 4 people to confirm a booking, we will share this experience with the single traveller and even if nobody else signs up for the tour, your Cape Town adventure is secured.
- Our scheduled departures allow for last minute bookings and walk ins; so if your plans suddenly need to change because the Robben Island ferries are unable to operate or the Table Mountain cable way is closed due to maintenance or strong wind or if your outbound flight is suddenly cancelled AWOL Tours can assist.
- AWOL guides are all certified professional guides, your safety is always going to be our priority, we include helmets and water bottles and our bikes are regularly overseen by our full time bike mechanic.
- For our guests travelling with children, this tour is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Children under the age of 8 years are welcome to join families booking a private tour so we can customise your experience to suit your family. Baby bike carriers are complimentary.
- Booking this tour is very straightforward, either book directly on our website or contact our dedicated AWOL Team on firstname.lastname@example.org . We can now take bookings on WhatsApp or telephone on both AWOL Office +27 62 349 9025 and our AWOL Tours Hotline: +27 83 2346428.
- This will possibly be the highlight of your Cape Town holiday.
Book now and experience Cape Town with AWOL Tours.
Blog by Helen Lee Baker